The following guidelines need to be followed when setting up online tests:
- All Tests settings and configurations need to be set before publishing as editing the test settings after it has been published can and will cause unforeseen issues.
- Avoid modifying the settings of a published assessment while testing is in progress. Instead, wait until the final submission date has passed.
- Late Submission setting should be set as example: Due Time + Test Duration + 20min. e.g. 12:00 + 1hr 30min + 20min = 13:50
- The Autosubmit setting does not currently save student work before submitting. Students are advised to save their progress as often as possible.
- Do not tick the Autosubmit saved students’ work after the latest date option if a test is timed.
Warning: You should ONLY use the “Stop Accepting Now” option if you are sure that students are not currently working on the assessments in progress.
NB: Stopping and automatically submitting an active assessment will submit it immediately without warning; the student will not be able to save their work before it submits.