EON-XR is an easy-to-use platform for Augmented & Virtual Reality academic solutions. EON-XR can supplement traditional learning and teaching methods by introducing user-friendly immersive lessons and content.
Access the Content Library
The EON-XR platform has an easily accessible content library. You will be able to access all published lessons that have been made available to the whole institution, from the library. Within the ‘Workspace’ section you are able to view previously authored; and lessons that have been shared with you by others.
In order to access the full list of 3D assets/objects, the user will need to toggle the advanced display mode. This can be done by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and selecting “ADVANCED MODE”.
Introduction Video: Desktop & Mobile Tutorials
Explore the platform, and familiarise yourself with technical requirements:
● Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUbgKK19N8
● Desktop Windows 10 QuickStart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_qo9z00-0
● Mobile Phone QuickStart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1DLUvlXrk
**The platform is available on mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as Personal Computers (Windows 10 and Latest MacOS – big Sur).
Access the Platform
- Visit the link https://eon-xr.com/
- Select the Google sign-in option; and
- Enter your UWC Google account credentials (Gmail).
NB: Watch this space for more information on how to ‘Create Lessons’ [Augmented & Virtual Reality].