It is advisable to add the Gradebook eTool – to all your online modules; especially if you intend to mark assessments online.
The Gradebook eTool will enable:
- Auto-calculatecourse grades, with the ability to over-ride any course grade.
- Collect and display scoresfrom tools such as Tests & Quizzes, Assignments, and Forums.
- Import gradesfrom a spreadsheet (CSV) file.
- Export grades as a spreadsheet (CSV) file.
- Organise grades into categories, and use categories to:
- Assign a weight to the category,
- Automatically drop grades in a specific category.
- Exporta printer-friendly (PDF) version of individual student grades.
Students can view their own grades and comments in the Gradebook.
Contact the CIECT team at eLearning@uwc.ac.za