The iKamva platform enables effective teaching-and-learning; and assessment practices. Lecturers are able to select appropriate eTools in order to design formative and summative assessments, aligned to learning outcomes and specific content.
Students across disciplines engage in ‘Take-home exams’, which include:
- Reflective pieces,
- Case studies,
- Discussion of critical concepts,
- Sharing of perspectives and experiences; and even
- Completing a research proposal.
‘Take-home exams’ are shared with students via the iKamva platform through various eTools:
- Assignment eTool to setup examinations, whereby students are expected to upload and submit their written pieces;
- Posting announcements to share information about exams and exam papers whichare linked to student UWC Gmail accounts; and
- Uploading to course resources for students to download.
Please contact CIECT to create your interactive online environments.