he iKamva Statistics eTool allows instructors, lecturers or site owners to create custom reports on the three categories (e.g. Visits; Events; or eTools) available. Additional configurations of the report, include the selection of a time period and/or specific users:
- ‘All Site Users’;
- A specific ‘Role’/’Group’; or
- ‘Custom’ selection of users.
The report data can further be configured for a specific module to present the information through the following settings:
- Number of results: Limit the number of report results.
- Presentation: Defines how the report will be presented (table and/or chart).
- Chart type: Defines the type of chart to be presented (bar, pie or time series [line or bar]).
- Chart data source/Chart series source: Defines the main source of chart data and depending on the type of chart, a specific field can be selected.
- Grouped by: (Bar chart only) Defines the grouping field for chart data.
- The report results can be exported as PDF or Excel.