Academics and professional support staff members across various departments are currently making use of the iKamva platform to create online examinations. These online examinations include different types of assessments:
- Test and Quizzes
- Short Answer Essays;
- Matching questions;
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs);
- True and False;
- Numeric Responses; and
- Fill in the missing answer.
- Take-home Assignment:
- Online Questions;
- Attachments only;
- Single File Upload; and
- Online and Attachments.
The lecturers has collaborate with the CIECT team to set-up the online examinations. Planning includes:
- Selection of appropriate eAssessment tools;
- Discussion around pedagogical value;
- Clear instructions;
- Summative online examination aligned to formative assessment tasks; and
- Technical settings (setting parameters, submission dates; assigning tasks to specific groups, retrieval of submissions, online grading and collation of marks).
NB: It should be noted that these academics and professional support staff have planned in advance to set-up online examinations which contribute to the completion of the academic programme 2016.
Please contact the CIECT team to create your blended learning environment for 2017.
Carolynne Kies email@example.com
Lance Wasserfall firstname.lastname@example.org
Valentino van de Heyde email@example.com
Norina Braaf firstname.lastname@example.org