The CIECT team will join other colleagues in the delivery of the FSTADP: Faculty of Sciences Teaching Assistant Development Programme. A design workshop has been developed, specifically for the creation of an online environment:
The workshop (21 – 23 May), will entail 3 training sessions:
- Create an ePortfolio
- Design an online teaching/instructional event
- Access learning material via mobile devices
The purpose of the workshop is to:
- Highlight the importance of the creation of an ePortfolio;
- Make effective use of eTools for substantive communication and assessment within an online environment; and
- Demonstrate access from various modes of delivery.
An introduction workshop will be held on 16 May, 2013. The CIECT team will give the prospective learners an overview of the eTools; and the online and Personal Learning Environments that they will be expected to engage during the face-to-face workshop.
View attached PowerPoint presentation by Juliet Stoltenkamp & Tasneem Taliep at: